Broadhead recognized as a creative "David" with Five Davey Awards
broadhead, a Minneapolis-based fully integrated marketing communications agency, recently received five Davey Awards, which honor small firms with big ideas.
broadhead picked up five 2013 Davey Awards during the ninth annual awards competition. The agency garnered one Gold Award for its in-house holiday video and four Silver Awards for work done for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., The Mosaic Company and USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS):
- Gold Award: broadhead, Happy Holidays from broadhead Online Film and Video Other
- Silver Award: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, What It Takes Online Film and Video Information
- Silver Award: USDA APHIS, Stop the ALB Online Film and Video Public Service and Activism
- Silver Award: The Mosaic Company, The Pursuit of 300®: The Road to Higher Yields Websites Blog
- Silver Award: USDA APHIS, Stop the ALB Websites Social Responsibility
"This is proof of how hard we work to continuously improve our creative for our clients and extend their reach, and the Davey Awards allow our work to truly speak for itself," says Greg Wetzel, chief creative officer at broadhead. "The addition of video services to the agency's capabilities contributes to our ability to help our clients grow online content."
The Davey Awards is an international awards competition sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts. The 2013 Davey Awards received nearly 4,000 entries from ad agencies, interactive agencies, production firms, in-house creative professionals, graphic designers, design firms and public relations firms.