State-of-the-art formulation helps reduce copper sulfate use
Zoetis today announced the addition of HOOF-TEC footbath products to its Dairy Wellness portfolio. For producers looking to reduce copper sulfate use in footbaths, HOOF-TEC footbath products allow them to run more efficient footbaths by reducing copper sulfate use by up to 40%.*
"With fewer footbaths and better management of pH levels, producers can achieve Dairy Wellness from the ground up," said Jessica Light, DVM, senior veterinarian, Dairy Technical Services, Zoetis.
The HOOF-TEC footbath product line from Zoetis includes a variety of options for flexibility on dairy operations:
· HOOF-TEC 1000 Footbath Concentrate
· HOOF-TEC Complete®, an all-in-one footbath solution
· HOOF-TEC Copper-Shot Topical Spray, a footbath in a bottle
· HOOF-TEC Organic Footbath Concentrate, OMRI-certified, with the same benefits of HOOF-TEC 1000 Footbath Concentrate
· HOOF-TEC Organic Topical Spray, OMRI-certified, with the same management options as HOOF-TEC Copper-Shot Topical Spray
· HOOF-TEC Copper-Cutter Dry Mix and HOOF-TEC Copper-Free Dry Mix, powders to replace traditional copper sulfate
"Zoetis is excited to be the first and only animal health company to offer footbath products," said Mike Layfield, director of dairy marketing at Zoetis. "And the HOOF-TEC product line is just one more opportunity for us to better assist producers in achieving Dairy Wellness."
To learn more about HOOF-TEC footbath products, contact your veterinarian or Zoetis representative or visit Hoof-Tec.com.