- Developments in transition cow nutrition
- Advances in carbohydrate and protein nutrition
- Update on different fat products
- Biology of milk fat synthesis
- Innovations in calf nutrition/management
- Review of the scientific literature over the last two years.
Dr. Jim Aldrich, Dr. Gale Bateman, Dr. Mark Hill, Dr. Allan Chestnut, Steve Beanblossom, Wibe Fokkink, Dane Schoenbaum, Tim Thompson, Amir Nayeri, David Jones, Patrick Hart, Dennis Wood, Tim Seabrooke, Larry Roth and Troy Brown.
Dr. Don Bliss from Merck Animal Health
Using Science to Dictate Deworming Deworming Dollars for Dairy Operations (Syracuse & Seattle locations only)
Dr. Daniel Luchini and Dr. Brian Sloan from Adisseo
What's New in the Methane World of Dairy Cows
(Syracuse & Seattle locations only)
Ralph Ward from Cumberland Valley Analytical Services
Advances in Lab Analyses for Ruminants
(Syracuse location only)
Upper Midwest Region
Feb 24 - Willmar, MN
Feb 25 - Eau Claire, WI
Feb 26 - Appleton, WI
Feb 27 - DeForest, WI
Mar 4-5 - Syracuse, NY
Mar 18 - Brookville, OH
April 8-9 - Seattle, WA
Visit the website for more information and register online
We look forward to seeing you at one of the seminars!
Return to Industry Buzz.