Holstein Association USA (HAUSA) invites all to view videos from the recent Member Update Meeting. The meeting was held in conjunction with the Pennsylvania Holstein Association State Convention.
This is the fourth year that HAUSA has recorded its Member Update Meeting and posted videos online. They can be viewed at www.youtube.com/HolsteinUSA or by visiting the Holstein USA website, www.holsteinusa.com and click on Meetings & Conventions in the main menu, then select Member Update Meeting.
The meeting is broken down into several sections for ease of viewing. See the following video presentations:
• John Meyer, HAUSA CEO – 2016 State of the Association Address
• John Burket, director - HAUSA Director Elections
• Jodi Hoynoski, HAUSA executive director of identification and member services - Holstein COMPLETE® and Holstein Tags
• John Meyer and Lindsey Worden, HAUSA executive director of genetic services - Promoting Policy for our Members
• Tom Thorbahn, Holstein Foundation board of trustees chairman; Frank Conyngham, former trustee and legacy society member and James Hoffman, Young Dairy Leaders Institute graduate - Why Support the Holstein Foundation
• Ashley Mohn, HAUSA communications coordinator - Calendar of Events
For more information, visit www.holsteinusa.com, or call 800.952.5200.
Holstein Association USA, Inc., www.holsteinusa.com, provides products and services to dairy producers to enhance genetics and improve profitability–ranging from registry processing to identification programs to consulting services.
The Association, headquartered in Brattleboro, Vt., maintains the records for Registered Holsteins® and represents approximately 30,000 members throughout the United States.