ABS® Global, the world leader in bovine genetics, reproduction services, and artificial insemination technologies, has recently launched a new Bull Search tool. The ABS Bull Search is a custom tool built to view dairy genetic data in a more efficient and accessible way.
"Our customers are more data-focused than ever, so it was critical that our Bull Search would be useful to them," says Saskia Korink, Chief Operating Officer. "I think we were able to achieve that by listening to their feedback and designing a tool that is intuitive and quick."
New functionalities and data will be added as future phases of the project. Some of its current key features are:
- Capability to search any active ABS or industry sire by name or code
- Compare up to three sires side-by-side
- Filter sires by selecting desired attributes
- Active List is country specific, so only sires being actively marketed in the selected country will be shown
- Mobile friendly on cellular phone, tablet, or computer
- Ability to export, email, print, or share sire information on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
- Available in multiple genetic proofs: USA (TPI & NM$), CAN (LPI), GBR (PLI), AUS (BPI)
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch
- Sire's pedigree can be extended to trace more lineage
Visit the new ABS Bull Search at bullsearch.absglobal.com and send us your feedback or questions by e-mailing ABS.Bullsearch@genusplc.com.
Headquartered in DeForest, Wisconsin, U.S.A., ABS Global is the world?leading provider of bovine genetics, reproduction services, artificial insemination technologies, and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc.