During the board’s reorganizational meeting, held after the delegate meeting, the following officers were elected: President: Ken Nobis, St. Johns; Vice President: Mark Halbert, Battle Creek; Treasurer: Eric Frahm, Frankenmuth.
Board members reelected at the district level were: Timothy Hood in District 2, David Pyle in District 3 and Anthony Jandernoa in District 6.
Delegates at the district level also elected representatives to the MMPA Advisory Committee. Members of this committee—five in each of the eight districts—serve as a liaison between the membership and the board of directors and management.
Each leader on the Advisory Committee and Board of Directors is dairy farmer member-owner of the MMPA cooperative.
Advisory Committee members elected this year to a two-year term are:
- District 1 Brad Hart of Clayton, Josh Lott of Mason and Art Riske of Hanover
- District 2 Danny Ransler of Gobles, Dan Ritter of Potterville and Richard Thomas of Middlebury, Indiana
- District 3 William Stakenas of Freesoil, Burke Larson of Scottville and Gary Nelson of Grant
- District 4 David Folkersma of Rudyard, Russell Tolan of Ossineke and Ronald Lucas of Posen
- District 5 Tom Jeppesen of Stanton, Bruce Benthem of McBain and Amy Martin of Leroy
- District 6 Aaron Gasper of Lowell, Steve Thelen of Fowler and Brad Ritter of Byron
- District 7 Scott Kleinhardt of Clare, Jason Elenbaum of Mayville and Philip Gross of Weldman
- District 8 Michael Noll of Croswell, Michael Bender of Croswell and Nick Leipprandt of Pigeon
MMPA—established in 1916—is a member owned and operated dairy cooperative serving approximately 2,000 dairy farmers in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.