The All-American is held entirely indoors, featuring air conditioned-comfort in most of the cattle barns. It features the largest dairy trade show and dairy retail space of any show in North America and showcases the hard work of dairy youth through shows and contests throughout the week.
“We look forward to hosting our dairy friends from across the nation at the All-American Dairy Show, and we thank our generous sponsors for helping make it possible,” said Pennsylvania Dairy and Allied Industries President Alan McCauley. “This show’s history speaks for itself, and we know that multiple generations of exhibitors can attest to quality of the shows and events it offers.”
Returning free All-American events include:
- Exhibitor Appreciation Dinner – sponsored by American Dairy Association North East on Sunday, at 6:30 PM. All exhibitors and other dairy producers are welcome to celebrate the show and recognize the Obie and Image award winners and the Arthur Nesbit Scholarship recipients.
- Milkshake Madness – a celebrity milkshake-making contest sponsored by Turkey Hill featuring teams of local media personalities, legislators and youth exhibitors, on Tuesday at 11 AM.
- Snack with the Vendors – producers are invited to visit with the vendors in the Dairy Activity Center from 3:30-5:30 PM. on Tuesday.
- Eastern Elite Sale – the sale offers top quality genetics from young calves to mature cows in the Holstein, Jersey and Red & White breeds. Sale information is available at www.paholsteins.com or by calling 717-329-9202.
- Celebrate with Performance Probiotics – a wine and cheese reception sponsored by Performance Probiotics, LLC, on Wednesday at 4:30 PM.
- All-Dairy Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale – the nation’s only all-dairy antiques show and a market for buying and selling dairy items.
Late entries are still open for both youth and open shows with additional fees assessed. While the online entry system is closed, exhibitors can mail, email, fax or hand-deliver entries to the show office.
Contact the show office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-787-2905 for more information and to be a part of the 54th All-American Dairy Show.
Visit the newly-revamped www.allamerican.pa.gov to find more details about the All-American Dairy Show. The event features 22 shows in six days, in addition to the nation’s only all-dairy antiques show. Last year’s show featured nearly 3,000 animals and 1,500 exhibitors from around the country.