DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss the outlook for input prices in 2023.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Gary Schnitkey, farm management specialist, University of Illinois Extension
- Joe Lawrence, dairy forage systems specialist, Cornell Pro-Dairy
- Steve Martin, founder DNMCmilk
- Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the next event and receive a link to the live broadcast. Registering for one event signs you up for all future broadcasts.