Milk quality can mean different things to different people. But milk quality, by any definition, has a common goal - a safe and wholesome end product. Dairy producers and industry leaders offer thought-provoking viewpoints on this topic in a new Milk Quality Focus video. Hear various perspectives on achieving high-quality milk from:
- Bob Church - New York dairy producer
- Dave Venard - Wisconsin dairy producer
- Dr. Ynte Schukken - Professor and director of Quality Milk Production Services, Cornell University
- Jim Sleper - Director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes
- Stan Erwine - Vice president of Producer Relations, Dairy Management Inc.
- Dr. Roger Saltman - Pfizer Animal Health group director of Cattle Technical Services
- Doris Ledwith - Pfizer Animal Health Quality Milk Manager