New Site is a Key Element of a Brand Evolution that Better Serves Customers and Global Stakeholders
Novus announces the launch of its new global corporate website www.novusint.com. The new website was designed with our customers top-of-mind and incorporates features and content specifically intended to enhance usability and provide more value.
"We care about our customers around the world and want to help them in any way we can," notes James Gerardot, Executive Director, GANS Global Strategic Marketing for Novus. "The website is an important resource for our customers, so having the most relevant information, organized in a user-friendly format was an important consideration in the development."
The website follows a brand evolution that began in early 2012. Novus's corporate branding platform, The Triple S Bottom Line, better reflects the company's focus on Solutions, Service and Sustainability, the three pillars that impact its customers as well as its global vision to feed the world affordable, wholesome food.
Evidence of the Triple S Bottom Line pledge can be found in the content throughout the site. For example, there is an entire section devoted to sustainability. In addition to a message from CEO Thad Simons that outlines Novus's views about sustainable practices, visitors can download the company's complete annual Sustainability Report.
Key website features include:
- Better organization and more concise information The total amount of pages on the website has been condensed creating a better user experience.
- Ease of navigation The entire website is arranged in a way that allows users to find needed information faster and more effectively. For example, if a dairy producer is looking for solutions that address oxidative balance, they can link directly to the product pages related to this solution. Once on the product page, they then can link back to the solutions (multispecies) related to that specific product.
- Solutions-driven content Site visitors now will be able to quickly and easily find species-specific solutions that address the major challenges facing the industry. Producers, managers, processors, nutritionists, customers, etc., looking for information about issues such as feed cost management and food quality, can go directly to pages within the site that provide a comprehensive list of product solutions for each individual issue. Solutions pages are available for the poultry, swine, beef, dairy and aquaculture industries.
- "Take a closer look" call to action on product pages Once on a specific product page, users have the ability to dig deeper, if they wish, to find more detailed information about that specific product and its applications.
- Industry blog The addition of this interactive tool will allow Novus to share expert industry insights and knowledge, tailored to local communities if and when possible, as well as information on industry events and new developments.
Visit the new Novus global corporate web site at www.novusint.com.
About Novus International, Inc.
Novus International, Inc. is headquartered in metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. and serves customers in nearly 100 countries around the world. A global leader in developing animal health and nutrition solutions, Novus's products include ALIMET® and MHA® feed supplements, ACTIVATE® nutritional feed acid, ACIDOMIX® preservative premixture, ADVENT® coccidiosis control, CIBENZA® feed additive, MINTREX® chelated trace mineral, SANTOQUIN® feed preservative, MERAMET aquaculture feed additive, AGRADO® feed antioxidant and many other specialty ingredients. Stratum® Nutrition, a division of Novus Nutrition Brands, LLC, focuses on human nutrition through specialty and functional ingredients for manufacturers of foods, beverages and dietary supplements (www.stratumnutrition.com). Novus is privately owned by Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc. and Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. For more information visit www.novusint.com.