The first entry deadline for the 40th annual North American International Livestock Exposition is midnight on Friday, September 20. That is the date for regular entry in the NAILE Dairy Cattle and Dairy Goat Divisions.
Deadlines for other shows/show divisions are:
· October 1 - Junior Swine Show, Sheep Division, Beef Cattle Division, Junior Wether Goat Show and Boer Goat Show
· October 10 Dairy Division Late Entry (with additional late fee)
· October 21 Quarter Horse Show (post entries are accepted with late charge)
· October 25 Dairy Division Extra Late Entry (with additional extra late fee, and entries must be in the NAILE office by the 25th, not just postmarked by that date)
· October 28 Draft Horse Show
Entries are accepted by mail (entry deadline is postmark date except where noted), by fax (502-367-5299) and online at www.livestockexpo.org. Entry forms and other exhibitor information are available on the website. Online entry is not available for the Quarter Horse Show and Draft Horse Show. The show office is available to answer entry questions. The phone number is 502-595-3166.
The NAILE is produced by the Commonwealth of Kentucky at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky under the direction of the Kentucky State Fair Board. During the Expo's two-week run, November 9-22, 2013, the facility's entire 1,200,000 square feet of climate-controlled exhibit space is used. More than 200,000 visitors and exhibitors attend the event annually and there were in excess of 26,000 entries in the event in 2012, a new show record.