Francisco Rodriguez, Project Coordination and Sales Support Manager, Robotics – NA, said the new employees will help DeLaval carry out its strategy to be the number one supplier of robotic milking solutions in North America.
“To support the sustainable and accelerated growth of our dairy robotics business, we need to expand our
presence,” Rodriguez confirmed. “In doing so, we looked at the different components of the customer cycle – before and after the sale. With an expanded team, we will help our dealers continue to fulfill their customers’ expectations.”
New large herd, sales, design, solution support, technical and integration specialists add even more experience and skill to a team that has been helping customers succeed for more than two decades.
Large Robotic Herds Specialist, Shane St. Cyr, will support dealerships in providing excellent service to large, robotic herds across the US and Canada.
Sales Specialists will serve as consultants to dairy producers – identifying issues on the farm and providing appropriate solutions.
- Jeff Harman joins DeLaval as Robotics Sales Specialist, covering Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and Virginia.
- Mary Murray transitioned from another role within DeLaval to provide robotic sales support to DeLaval Dairy Service – Twin Tiers, NY location.
- Don Mayer becomes a Robotic Sales Specialist, applying dairy equipment expertise to dealerships and dairies across the Midwest.
Project Design Specialist, Robert Pol, will lead the creation and development of high-performance barn designs across North America. His expertise paves the way for the DeLaval Facility Planning and Design Group to offer additional services and support to changing and expanding dairies.
Solution Support Specialist, John Gerbitz, will support dealerships in the Midwest in providing herd management support to their customers in both conventional and robotic milking systems.
Technical Specialists will provide technical support and training to Automatic Milking System (AMS) customers. These people will also assist with the installation, start-up and follow-up of new systems.
- Kevin Bernardo joins DeLaval as Robotics – Technical Specialist, working with dairies in California and other western states.
- Randy Kuntz joins DeLaval as Robotics and Conventional Milking – Technical Support Specialist, serving customers from his home in California.
Integration Specialists will support dealers in new robotic installations, upgrades and updates to facilities.
- Dustin Stugart, joins DeLaval as Robotics – Integration Specialist, working with customers across the country.
- Brendon McBee transitioned from another role with DeLaval to Robotics – Integration Specialist. He will help producers throughout the United States.
- Rex Frazier joins DeLaval as Robotics – Integration Specialist, working with customers in the around the US.
DeLaval continues to expand its team across North America. Numerous positions are available now; candidates are encouraged to contact Glenn Webber for more information: Glenn.Webber@DeLaval.com
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day.
DeLaval was founded more than 130 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.