Who is your favorite agriculture youth leader? What could they do with a $2,000 award for their organization? Find out by nominating them for the 2019 Sav-A-Caf® Youth Impact Award. The award from Milk Products, maker of Sav-A-Caf® products, will recognize two leaders who encourage learning and a passion for agriculture in youth.
“Agriculture leaders play a vital role in shaping the lives of youth – the future of our industry,” MPL_YIA Award PR_Miller.jpgsays Dvir Frumkin, marketing manager for Milk Products. “Their dedication and talents do not go unnoticed and that’s why we’d like to recognize them for their efforts. Every year we’re impressed by the quality of applicants, and we look forward to hearing the stories of this year’s nominees.”
Last year’s Sav-A-Caf® Youth Impact Award winner was Richard Peters, a poultry club leader from Noble, Oklahoma. Peters extended his poultry club membership from two counties to statewide. He helped grow the club’s annual poultry show to include exhibitors from 15 states and expanded the club’s annual giveaway of more than 600 chicks.
About the award
Prizes will be awarded to two agriculture leaders who will designate non-profit youth organizations to receive the awards. The first-place winner’s elected youth program will receive a $2,000 donation from Milk Products, and the second-place winner will receive $500. Both winners will receive Sav-A-Caf® products.
- Nominee must lead or be involved in a leadership role with a non-profit group focused on teaching youth about agriculture with an animal focus.
- Individuals may nominate themselves or others.
- Nominees must be 18 years or older at the time of application.
- Qualified applications will describe how the nominee has inspired youth to be passionate about agriculture.
- Qualified applications will affirm nominee’s innovative approach to educating and inspiring youth engagement in agricultural projects with an animal focus.
- Apply online at savacaf.com/award
- Application deadline: Sept. 20, 2019
Learn more about Sav-A-Caf® at savacaf.com.
The Sav-A-Caf® brand is manufactured and marketed by Milk Products, based in Chilton, Wis. Milk Products manufacturers high-quality animal milk replacers and young animal health products. Using its innovative manufacturing technology, Milk Products produces over 700 unique animal nutrition products for numerous independent feed manufacturers, wholesale distributors and large retail chains. Our customers choose whether these products are sold under their private label brand, or under the Sav-A-Caf® brand.