On Tuesday, we kicked off our Ag Webinar series with John Weber, a senior advisor for Representative Dusty Johnson’s office. He provided an insightful and interactive environment for the audience, as they learned more about an update on the response to the market fall out from COVID-19, while also providing insight on the CARES Act.
Today, we are announcing the next part of our free series. Join us Tuesday, June 30 where Jane Jaspers and Bradyn Steffen from Farm Credit Services of America will bring their experience of providing recommendations and customized strategies regarding the Dairy Revenue Protection program.
If you are interested in registering for this session, there are still spots available! Grab a seat today by using the link below.
To register for Jane and Bradyn’s session, please click here!
Below is a full list of our free ag webinar series.
- Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) Insurance
- June 30 @ 10am (CST) with Jane Jaspers and Bradyn Steffen
- Managing Through the Black Swan Cycle
- July 2 @ 10am (CST) with Dr. David Kohl
- Dairy Economic Update
- July 9 @ 2pm (CST) with Sarina Sharp
- Financial Decision Making & Resiliency in a Crisis!
- July 23 @ 10am (CST) with Alan Hojer
- Leadership During Uncertain Times
- July 30 @ 2pm (CST) with Don Norton, Olga Reuvekamp, & Chris Maxwell
- If you are interested in this session, please email email@example.com. She will contact you as soon as you may register.
This free agricultural webinar series is brought to you by the South Dakota Ag Foundation and Central Plains Dairy Foundation, in partnership with SDARL, Farm Credit Services of America, First Dakota National Bank, and Maxwell Strategies.