Fairbanks Scales Inc., the oldest scale company in the U.S. and the world’s leader in weighing equipment, announces its new HC Lift Deck Modular Truck Scales, a commonsense truck weighing solution for waste transfer applications.
The HC Lift Deck is Fairbanks’ solution to the age-old maintenance dilemma faced by Transfer Station operators nationwide. Not only can Fairbanks HC Lift Deck’s weighing modules be individually lifted and removed with a front loader or other lightweight lifting equipment, recalibrating the scale is never required when a module is set back in place. Simply reset the module and get right back to weighing.
Some of the features and benefits that the HC Lift Deck Modular Truck Scales offer include:
- Removable Deck - Quick and simple removability allows for timely access to clean and maintain pits.
- Dual Remote Display - Allows loader operators to evenly distribute the load in the trailers, while maximizing each load before leaving tunnel.
- Narrow Modules - Ensures each tire has its own scale platform, and narrow modules keep the weight manageable so each platform can be removed using simple equipment.
- Self-Centering Cones - Allows the decks to be reset in place without any additional tools and ensures no need for resetting the calibration.
- Remotely Located Electronics - Keeping the electronics out of the pit is important to prevent rodents and trash contamination from damaging them. Also makes cleanout easier so you don’t have to worry about damaging anything in the pit.
- Customizable Configurations - Each scale system is designed to accommodate the different truck/trailers used at a facility, but with the minimally reasonable amount of scale surface area to keep maintenance and cleaning as timely as possible.
Founded in 1830, Fairbanks Scales has become the leader in the industrial weighing market by creating and manufacturing an unrivaled range of weighing equipment solutions. From bench, parcel, counting, floor, and truck scales to animal, railroad track, and a full range of specialty scales, Fairbanks Scales has a reputation for being the most agile and attentive industrial weighing partner in the business. Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, the company is also uniquely positioned to provide services for non-weighing products based on its nationwide contingent of technicians who can provide preventive maintenance and consistent, reliable service. To request more information or to find the Fairbanks representative or authorized distributor nearest you, please call (800) 451-4107, or visit www.fairbanks.com.
If it has to be right…It has to be Fairbanks!