DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss the challenges facing dairy companies and ports as they work to export dairy products.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Andrew Hwang, Manager of Business Development and International Marketing, Port of Oakland
- Gabriel Sevilla, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Proliant Inc.
- Shawna Morris, Senior Vice President of Trade Policy, National Milk Producers Federation
- Mark Stephenson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the next event and receive a link to the live broadcast. Registering for one event signs you up for all future broadcasts.
Press play to listen