The Real Science Lecture from Dr. Mike Van Amburgh is now available online! During this one-hour webinar, Dr. Van Amburgh walks through a popular topic - the key updates coming in CNCPS version 7.
In case you missed the event, want to share the recording or need to revisit a slide from the webinar, find all the resources at a Balchem.com/RealScience.
Resources available on the Balchem website:
- Webinar Recording
- Presentation Slides
- ARPAS Certificate
- October 4, 2022: Managing for Both Fat and Protein in a Tiered Pricing System
– Dr. Kevin Harvatine from Penn State University
- October 11, 2022: Consumers and Their Expectations: How to Meet Their Evolving Needs
– Chris Dubois from IRI
- November 1, 2022: Transitioning to Success: The Intersection Between Peripartum Nutrition, Health, and Reproduction
– Dr. José Santos from University of Florida
- November 15, 2022: Insights into Animal Behavior and Autism
– Dr. Temple Grandin