The information below has been supplied by dairy marketers and other industry organizations. It has not been edited, verified or endorsed by Hoard's Dairyman.
Earlier this month, KUHN launched four new products to benefit growers across North America.
- MDS .2 Series Fertilizer Spreader
- KUHN MDS .2 W Series twin-disc fertilizer spreaders bring a new dimension of accurate rate control to a wide range of growers. Working widths range from 33’-80’ (10-24 m) depending on the disc selection and material spread. Four hopper sizes and multiple hopper extension options help the operator match the machine to the application, from narrow-row vineyards to broad-acre fields.
- Advance™ .1 Series Precision Fertilizer Spreader
- The KUHN Advance™.1 Series trailed fertilizer spreaders offer fertilizer cost savings and environmental benefits through industry-leading control of application rate and spread pattern. With adjustable axle spacing, high ground clearance and multiple tire options, the Advance is capable of in-season fertilizer application as well as pre- or post-season spreading.
- OptiWrap® OWS 6500 Inline Round & Square Bale Wrapper
- The KUHN OptiWrap® OWS 6500 inline round and square bale wrapper offers exceptional wrapping productivity, while minimizing film and fuel use. The OWS 6500 can quickly wrap 3’x3’ and 3’x4’ large square bales, up to 6 feet in length, and 4- and 5-foot round bales up to 6 feet in diameter.
- VB/VBP 3200 Series Variable Chamber Round Balers
- KUHN variable chamber round balers take baling to the next level. The VB 3200 Series offers a wide range of models and configuration options to match operator preferences and crop conditions. Also available in a baler-wrapper combination, the VBP 3200 Series.
Kuhn North America, Inc., of Brodhead, Wisconsin, is a leading innovator in agricultural and industrial equipment. KUHN offers a broad range of hay and forage, livestock, and crop production tools, as well as landscape and road maintenance equipment. KUHN, KUHN Knight and KUHN Krause products are sold by farm equipment dealers throughout the United States, Canada and many other countries.