Nearly 40 tribute donations have been contributed to the Wisconsin FFA Foundation so far in 2013. Tribute gifts often bring additional joy to the donor, who knows that their colleague, friend or loved one's legacy lives on through Wisconsin FFA.
The following tribute gifts have been received so far in 2013:
- In honor of Jerry Ashenbrenner Amber J. Swenor
- In honor of Cheryl Zimmerman working with her 20th State FFA Officer Team Pam Allen, Augusta FFA Alumni, Jeannie Bishop, Keith Gundlach, Jeff & Sheri Hicken, Janesville Craig FFA Chapter, Katie Klessig, Tyler Latz, Mauston FFA Chapter, Milton FFA Chapter, New Auburn FFA Alumni, Jill Pedersen, Jim Piechowski, Kimberly & Dean Redington, David Rolli, Sheri Sutton, Jeanie Untiedt
- In memory of Katherine Cordes Dean & Mary Gagnon, Ferron & Barbara Havens, Kim Havens, Charles & Aralda Larson, Richard Meske, Tim Wyss
- In memory of Floyd Doering Richard & Linda Aide, Brion & Aralda Bell, Rudolph & Delores Geimer, Barbara & George Groshek, Kim Havens, Kevin Keith, Robert Krull, Gary & Dorsay Solum, Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators, Mark & Cheryl Zimmerman
- In memory of Clarence Hahn Tim Wyss
- In memory of Beth Mortimer Dean & Mary Gagnon
- In memory of Richard Nowak Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators
- In memory of Russell Waterworth LaVerne & Beverly Ausman
- In memory of Rob Wyss Tim Wyss
"We are seeing an increase of families making joint charitable donations as well as individuals making contributions in honor of someone during the holiday season," Sara Schoenborn, Wisconsin FFA Foundation Executive Director, says. "It is a beautiful trend that really encourages the spirit of philanthropy this time of year."
To add a special touch to any holiday gift through this program, simply send a check along with the name and contact information of the tribute person(s) to Wisconsin FFA Foundation; 1241 John Q. Hammons Dr, Ste 200; Madison, WI 53717. Gifts can also be made securely online at www.wisconsinffafoundation.org or by calling the Wisconsin FFA Foundation office at 608-831-5058 x1.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available through the Wisconsin FFA Foundation, viewable at www.wisconsinffafoundation.org. The Wisconsin FFA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, unites individuals, organizations and companies who share a common interest in the advancement of agriculture and community leadership through FFA. You can support today's FFA members by supporting the programs that have been core tenets of the FFA: proficiency awards, career development events, state FFA degrees, sectional leadership workshops, scholarships, chapter awards, agri-science fair, state FFA convention and state officer support.