August 23-24-25 Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bangalore, India
India ranks as the world's largest milk producer during 2010-11 with an annual output of 116.2 million tonnes. India's milk production accounts for 16% approx. of the world total output. Constituting an important segment of the Indian rural economy, dairy and dairy products provide livelihood to millions of homes in villages and ensure supply of quality of milk and milk products to people of both urban and rural areas. The accelerated socio-economic development during the 21st century is throwing up challenging issues like food security, food safety, quality and their linkages with the national and international markets as the demand for food is increasing.
GOVT. SCHEMES/PROGRAMMES: Union Agriculture Minister had launched the ambitious Dairy Project named as "National Dairy Plan" Phase-I to increase the productivity of milch animals and provide more revenues to India's 70 million small milk producers and upgrade milk processing plants in cooperatives and private sectors. The total amount of Rs. 2242 crores (426 Million USD) will be spent by International Development Association, World Bank and Govt. of India. Milk production is growing at 3.3% while consumption is growing at 5% leaving a gap between demand and supply. We are sure that with the implementation of NDDB National Dairy Plan, Govt. would be able to plug the gap between demand and supply. Besides NDDB, other departments of the ministry like Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries are focusing on increasing the animal population, production and productivity as a thrust area, offering financial assistance to the organizations and departments working in dairy sector. Ministry of Food Processing Industries also has its own programs targeting to increase the dairy processing and value added products in the country. In the fast changing world scenario and increasing competition, there is need to exploit the available resources to the maximum level and to use the best technologies, to cope up with the rising domestic demand for dairy products and to target export markets to become " A Food Factory to the World."
DairyTech India 2013 exhibition will, therefore, be an opportunity for stake holders of every segment of Animal Farming, Dairy Industry & Allied activities who want to expand and/or diversify their business activities. Concurrently 2nd Edition of "International Poultry & Livestock Expo 2013", an International exhibition on Poultry, Livestock and Technologies along with 5th anniversary of India Foodex 2013, AgriTech India 2013 and 4th Graintech India will also be held for the benefit of all visitors.
INTERNATIONAL DAIRY CONGRESS: International Dairy Congress has been planned concurrently on 24th August 2013 along with 3rd DairyTech India 2013, where speakers will address the issues for long term development of dairy industry. This conference will also provide a platform to trade visitors and officials coming from Asian, African and developed world to share their experiences, explore technology transfer and meet each other for JV opportunities.
Exhibitors & Visitors Profile
- Dairy Technology & Equipment Manufacturer/Exporters
- Dairy Products Manufacturer/Exporter/Traders
- Livestock Technology
- Ghee Making Machines, Mixer, Feeders & Grinders
- Packaging Machinery, Equipment & Materials
- Feed Manufacturing Machinery
- Feed Storage System
- Feeds, Feeding & Feed Additives-Vitamins
- Milk Storage Tanks/Silos Manufactures
- Butter/Cheese/Cone Machines
- Veterinary Products
- Animal Farming Consultants
- Milk & Food Process Industry Owner
- Cattle/Dairy farmers
- Dealers, Distributors of Dairy Industry
- Cooling, Fermentation & Freezing Systems
- Fermented milk, Ice cream & milk powder
- Butter, Butter oil, Cheese, Condensed milk
- Animal Husbandary Products
- State & Central Govt. Dept. Agencies
- Milk Co-operatives/NGOs
- Food Lab & Quality Testing Equipment
- Waste Disposal Systems & Equipment
- Disinfectants for Dairy Industry
- Enzymes & Health Management
- Housing & Environment Management
- Value Added Milk Products
- Animal Health Products
- IT Solutions
- Cold Chain/Cold Storage/Refrigerated Van
- Magazines/News Paper/Books/Directory
- New Dairy & Agro Entrepreneurs
- Ministries/Export Promotion Bodies/Departments
- Educational Institutes/College/Universities etc.
- Agri/Dairy Farmers
and Many More Directly & Indirectly Trade Visitors
Click to Visit/Exhibit at DairyTech India 2013
T-30, 1st Floor, Khirki Extn. Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017, India.
Ph. No.:+91-11-65656553/26682045 Telefax: +91-11-26681671
Email: email@example.com Website: www.dairytechindia.in