"Put the Plus in Your Farm" to Focus on Optimizing Milk Quality and Herd Health
Today DeLaval announced innovations which will be on display at World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA February 9 – 11, 2016. Located in the Farm Credit Dairy Center booths 6725 – 6730 and South Exhibits DS93 – DS96, the focus will center on the theme "Put the Plus in Your Farm" by featuring solutions to optimize milk quality and herd health while helping boost productivity. In addition, the company will host a seminar to highlight future automation trends in the dairy industry.
"Integrated Solutions and Dairy Automation Trends Over the Next 15 Years" will explore the global forces, consumer demands and technology changing the dairy landscape. Mark Futcher, North American Market Development Manager for Capital Goods will deliver his presentation in the Seminar Center, Trailer 1 East, on Tuesday, February 9 at 2:30 pm. His discussion will show how automation, with its long history of improving throughput in other industries, is the key to help producers do more with less.
"DeLaval is a world leader in the dairy industry and we demonstrate this in all we do," states Fernando Cuccioli, Regional President of DeLaval North America, "Our commitment to "Put the Plus in Your Farm" goes beyond delivering high quality equipment. Our booth at World Ag Expo is our pledge to provide integrated milking solutions and superior services and consumables designed to improve dairy farmers' production, animal welfare and overall quality of life."
With a strong emphasis on boosting productivity through optimizing milk quality and herd health, each product solution will focus on improved sanitation for successful somatic cell count levels, predictive herd management for proactive decision making, enhanced milking performance and key performance indicators (KPIs) to empower management decisions. Some solutions include:
- Voluntary Milking System (VMS™) – DeLaval's optimal robotic milking system with Smart Pulsation. VMS delivers higher levels of performance designed for profitable dairies where efficiency and cow comfort are the main drivers.
- A complete line of NPE-free iodine teat dips. With more than 25 years of proven efficacy, the NPE-free iodine dips help producers comply with several leading processor mandates.
- Interactive Data Display (IDD) - A computer touch screen that provides real time information from all connected milking points. Used on heavy-duty PR3100HD external rotary parlors, it enables operators to make informed decisions about individual cows on the go.
- Teat Spray Robot (TSR™) and its approved line of highly effective teat dips. TSR helps reduce labor and improve consistency on rotary parlors. Learn how it can help milk up to 200 cows per hour per person.
- Clean in Place (CIP) detergent solutions designed to reduce water consumption, energy usage and down time.
- Body Condition Scoring (BCS™) – the award winning system that provides automated body condition scoring. Winner of World Ag Expo's Top Ten Innovation awards in 2015, the BCS delivers consistent and accurate scoring for optimal herd management decisions.
- Herd Navigator, now available in the USA for use with VMS – the industry's most advanced fully automated cow monitoring system. Helping detect up to 95% of heats and catch cases of mastitis up to three days before physical symptoms appear, it truly shifts herd management from being reactive to proactive.
- DelPro™– DeLaval's proprietary herd management software that consolidates data in user-friendly formats. It provides an immediate overview of herd management.
- OceanBlu – the latest addition to DeLaval's wide assortment of teat dips. Based on revolutionary GlyTec™ technology, OceanBlu is effective, gentle and easy to use.
A more extensive list of individual products on display may be found here http://www.delaval-us.com/About-DeLaval/Upcoming-Events/World-Ag-Expo1/