Conewango has introduced the Evolution® X1 Milking Liner to help dairy producers increase milking speed without increasing vacuum levels.
"Evolution® X1 combines the best features of our gentle, low-vacuum Evolution X with high milking-speed design," said Conewango General Manager Jeff Perkins. "It's also the ideal solution for dairy producers who want a higher-capacity, faster-milking version of our original, time-tested liner designs."
The new Evolution® X1 features:
- An oval-bore design that shortens barrel wall movement from open to collapse.
- A shallow vacuum chamber that allows for reduced vacuum levels at the mouthpiece for gentler milking.
- A two-stage, controlled collapse for greater stability with virtually no slip.
- The Evolution® patented short milk tube with compression ribs and hinge points for greater flexibility.
- Built-in twist-resistance from top to bottom.
For more information about the new Evolution® X1 Liner, call (800) 828-9258, or visit www.evolution-liners.com.
Return to Industry Buzz.