The Compeer Financial Fund for Rural America, the corporate giving program of Compeer Financial, has awarded 105 $1,500 educational scholarships to graduating seniors across our three-state territory. Thirty-five student-recipients were chosen in each of the three states Compeer Financial serves (IL, MN, WI) based on a combination of academic achievement, involvement in agricultural and community, and an essay.
Wisconsin students receiving a Compeer Financial Scholarship for 2018:
- Adam Riley, Fennimore, Wis.
- Alexis Kwak, Ridgeland, Wis.
- Alexis Luedtke, Beaver Dam, Wis.
- Amanda Guenther, Brandon, Wis.
- Anna Evenson, Cambridge, Wis.
- Anna Runde, Janesville, Wis.
- Ashley Hagenow, Poynette, Wis.
- Benjamin Kronberg, Milton, Wis.
- Benji Schaefer, Osseo, Wis.
- Brady Butzler, Rockland, Wis.
- Brady Madigan, Rosendale, Wis.
- Brandon Gilberston, Elk Mound, Wis.
- Brett Mullikin, Waldo, Wis.
- Carter Freymiller, Fennimore, Wis.
- Cassandra Berg, Arcadia, Wis.
- Cole Berra, Genoa City, Wis.
- Colton Klecker, Jefferson, Wis.
- Crystal Cafferty, Elroy, Wis.
- Dane Trustem, Evansville, Wis.
- Dylan Herbrand, Dane, Wis.
- Ethan Heelein, Genoa City, Wis.
- Grace Link, Deerfield, Wis.
- Grady Rielly, Darlington, Wis.
- Jessica Jurcek, Jefferson, Wis.
- Jessica Sikora, Cornell, Wis.
- Jillian Boles, Prescott, Wis.
- Jodie Weyland, Neenah, Wis.
- Karly Ready, New Glarus, Wis.
- Katherine Novak, Sullivan, Wis.
- Kuay Fargo, Barneveld, Wis.
- Kortney Woldt, Brillion, Wis.
- Megan Van Ruiswyk, Waupun, Wis.
- Naomi Fogel, Fountain City, Wis.
- Paris Lindner, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
- Rachel Moseley, Osseo, Wis.
“Compeer Financial’s high school scholarship program is intended to encourage those interested in agriculture to explore what’s possible for their future,” said John Monson, chair of the Fund’s Board of Trustees. "Just as these scholarship recipients represent a strong future for agriculture and rural America, Compeer Financial is committed to building a strong future for our clients and our communities. The high school seniors who will be awarded this scholarship have already made an impact on their local, rural communities, and will go on to do great things to impact agriculture. This is another way we are able to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America."
For a complete recipient list and more information about the scholarship winners, please see the attached document.
About the Fund for Rural America
The Compeer Financial Fund for Rural America is the corporate giving program of Compeer Financial, structured to support Compeer Financial’s mission to enrich agriculture and rural America. Compeer Financial’s Board of Directors has dedicated one percent of annual net earnings to support the Fund’s focus areas of education, youth engagement, rural development, community enrichment, agricultural advocacy and development, client development and team member giving. The fund is managed by a Board of Trustees, made up of team members from Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois and members of the Compeer Financial Board of Directors. More information about opportunities available through the fund can be found at Compeer.com/giving-back.
About Compeer Financial
Compeer Financial is a member-owned Farm Credit cooperative serving and supporting agriculture and rural communities. The $19.5 billion organization provides loans, leases, risk management and other financial services throughout 144 counties in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Based in the Upper Midwest, Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America, while providing personalized service and expertise to clients and the agriculture industry.
Compeer Financial is the third largest cooperative of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of lending institutions supporting agriculture and rural communities with reliable, consistent credit and financial services. For more information about Compeer Financial, visit Compeer.com.