Congratulations to the 2019 winners of our Top-10 New Products Competition, Sponsored by Bank of America. Click here to view product photos and descriptions of our Top-10 New Products.
- Wide Trellis Pre-Pruner by Andros Engineering Corporation
- The Cyclone by Automated Ag Systems
- Calf-Tel Plastic Floor by Calf-Tel
- ETP Tire Sealant Pumping System by Eco Transportation Products
- RBMPRO 2000™ – Self-Loading Wrapped Silage Bale Mover by Groupe Anderson, Inc.
- KEITH WalkBox Unloader by KEITH Manufacturing
- Immunity Female Genomic Test with Elevate™ by Semex
- Low Pro Cab 532 by SBM
- Wireless Irrigation Valve Controller with Volumetric Feedback by Vinduino
- Wiggins AG eBull by XL Lifts (a Wiggins Lift dealer)
World Ag Expo® Tickets Now on Sale!
Go online to get your tickets today! Use the code ENEWS2 for $3 off each admission ticket you purchase online. Click here to purchase tickets now.
Event Details At-A-Glance:
2019 World Ag Expo®
February 12-14, 2019
4500 S. Laspina St.
Tulare, CA 93274
$15 gate admission
$12 online ticket price with discount code ENEWS2 entered at checkout
February 12 & February 13: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
February 14: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Building C - Booth #3006, #3007, #3008
Quantix & AV DSS deliver powerful on-demand field intelligence. Whether you’re a grower looking to put aerial drone data analytics to work on your farm, or an Ag Services Provider looking to scout fields and scale your business – Quantix & AV DSS provides the actionable intelligence you need to move forward with confidence.
Lunch & Learn Workshop: Intelligent Insight – Leveraging Drone-Based Data Analytics to Drive Efficiency. Unlock new levels of efficiency and profitability using our simple, integrated drone-based Ecosystem. We will share firsthand experience and expertise working with growers and crop advisors using our drone-based solutions to improve operational performance and the business’ bottom line.
When: February 12th, 11:00am – 1:00pm
Where: 2nd Floor Heritage Complex