The Pennsylvania Bankers Association (PA Bankers) convenes its yearly Agricultural Bankers Conference on April 25, drawing more than 100 professionals from the agricultural banking industry, including regional and national speakers. Topics for this year’s conference include:
- Farm Bill;
- Dairy markets outlook;
- Hot issues in employment and immigration law;
- Ag credits;
- Organics supply chain; and
- Keeping PA agriculture growing.
April 25, 2019 ● 8:15 a.m. – 4 p.m. *
*Traditional milk toast at 12:20 p.m. with 2019 PA Dairy Princess Brooke Emery
The Nittany Lion Inn, 200 W. Park Ave., State College, Pa. 16803
On social media: #PABankersAg
Featured speakers include:
- Honorable Glenn “GT” Thompson, U.S. Representative - 5th District;
- Honorable Russell C. Redding, PA Secretary of Agriculture;
- Edwin Elfmann, SVP, Agricultural & Rural Banking Policy, American Bankers Association;
- Randy Rock, Assistant Regional Director, FDIC;
- Raymond Sheaffer, Jr., Farm Loan Specialist, Farm Service Agency/USDA;
- Roxanne Greising, Director, Business Finance Dept., SEDA-Council of Governments;
- Kathleen Noble, Senior Economist & Research Specialist, Blimling Associates, Inc.;
- Marissa Pyle, Certification Program Manager, Pennsylvania Certified Organic;
- David Swartz, Assistant Director of Programs for Animal Systems, Penn State Extension;
- Timothy Dietrich, Esq., David Freedman, Esq., Jill Welch, Esq., Barley Snyder; and
- Sean High, Staff Attorney, Penn State Law.
PA Bankers has been bringing banks and bankers together for more than 120 years to learn, grow, serve and engage with their peers, communities and lawmakers. The association has built a strong reputation as a leading advocate for banking policies at the state and federal levels, as well as the delivery of quality education, products and services for banks of all sizes and their employees. Follow the Pennsylvania Bankers Association on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@PABankers).