The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) is pleased to welcome credentialed members of the media to attend Dairy Forum 2020 in Scottsdale, Ariz., Jan. 26-29. IDFA President and CEO Michael Dykes, D.V.M., will hold a media availability for registered, credentialed members of the media on Monday, Jan. 27 from 4:00-4:30 p.m. MST. To learn more, visit www.dairyforum.org.
IDFA’s Dairy Forum is the premier event for dairy food executives to advance their knowledge, connect with other industry leaders, and discover new perspectives on issues that are important to the dairy industry. More than 1,000 dairy leaders will convene at Dairy Forum 2020.
“Dairy Forum 2020 is a celebration of the Power of Dairy,” said Michael Dykes, D.V.M., president and CEO of IDFA. “Dairy is a nourishing, sustainable food that delivers unparalleled health and consumer benefits, advances environmental stewardship, and powers economic growth. As the largest dairy member association in the world, IDFA is proud to offer Dairy Forum 2020 to our industry’s innovators and thought leaders, as well as those looking to gain knowledge and cultivate relationships.”
The Dairy Forum 2020 program is filled with thought leaders, renowned experts, and industry executives who will share their insights and perspectives on a wide variety of relevant topics to advance dairy’s growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
- An Armchair Conversation with Chobani's CEO & Founder, Hamdi Ulukaya
- Alternative Proteins: Making Whey and Milk Without the Curds and Cows
- The Power of China
- What Shapes American Food and Beverage Consumption Behavior
- Economic Forecast for 2020: A Roadmap for Businesses in the Trump Era
- Sustainability Moving Forward for Dairy
- The Power of Leadership: Top Dairy CEOs Share Their Perspectives
- Insights into the Global Dairy Economy
- And much more
- Michael Dykes, D.V.M., President & CEO, IDFA
- Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO & Founder, Chobani
- Thierry Clement, President, Lactalis American Group
- Ron Dunford, President & CEO, Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- Marci Rossell, Former Chief Economist, Co-Host of Squawk Box, CNBC
- Jerry D. Kaminski, Chief Operating Officer, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- Mariano Lozano, Chief Executive Officer, Danone North America
- Lino A. Saputo, Jr., CEO & Chairman of the Board, Saputo Inc.
- Kelly Bengston, SVP, Chief Procurement Officer, Global Sourcing, Starbucks Corporation
- Ambassador Gregg Doud, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Phil Plourd, President, Blimling & Associates, Inc.
- Stan Ryan, President & CEO, Darigold, Inc.
- Irina Starikova, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- And many more
The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA), Washington, D.C., represents the nation’s dairy manufacturing and marketing industry, which supports more than 3 million jobs that generate $159 billion in wages and $620 billion in overall economic impact. IDFA’s diverse membership ranges from multinational organizations to single-plant companies, from dairy companies and cooperatives to food retailers and suppliers, all on the cutting edge of innovation and sustainable business practices. Together, they represent 90 percent of the milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt and cultured products, and dairy ingredients produced and marketed in the United States and sold throughout the world. To learn more, visit www.idfa.org.