The information below has been supplied by dairy marketers and other industry organizations. It has not been edited, verified or endorsed by Hoard’s Dairyman.
Join us to learn how California's dairy families are leading the world in sustainable farming, and gain insight into the policies and technologies that will continue to drive innovation and help the industry improve its environmental and economic future.
- Lenny Mendonca, Chief Economic and Business Advisor, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- Dr. Greg Miller, Global Science Officer, Nutritional Security Sector Lead, National Dairy Council, Global Dairy Platform
- Karen Ross, Secretary, California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Brad Anderson, President and CEO, California Dairies, Inc.
- Kate Gordon, Director, Senior Policy Advisor to Governor Newsom on Climate, Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Josh Zonneveld, Managing Partner, Zonneveld Dairies Inc.
- Taryn Ravazzin,i Deputy Director, Statewide Groundwater Management, California Department of Water Resources
- Dr. Ermias Kebreab, Professor, Sesnon Endowed Chair in Sustainable Animal Agriculture, University of California, Davis
- Adam Wylie, Associate Director, Environment & Global Responsibility, Leprino Foods Company
- Dr. Frank Mitloehner, Professor and Air Quality Specialist, University of California, Davis
- Phil Lempert, Founder and Editor, The Lempert Report, Founder and CEO, Retail Dietitians Business Alliance
- Erin Nutcher, Dairy Farmer, Hidden Valley Dairy
- Susan Talamantes Eggman, Assemblymember, California State Assembly District 13
- Eduardo Garcia, Assemblymember, California State Assembly District 56
- Patrick Pulupa, Executive Officer, Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Visit the website to see the agenda and additional speakers.
Register Now to Secure a Spot at the 2020 California Dairy Sustainability Summit.