Krone North America, a leader in hay and forage equipment, announces its Top 10 Retail Sales Volume Dealers for 2019.
Leading the list is Noble Equipment of Nobleford, Canada, earning the #1 spot in North America for new Krone equipment sales. Rounding out the list of top 10 dealers in North America for highest retail sales volume are:
- Lowe and Young of Wooster, Ohio
- Champlain Valley Equipment of Middlebury, Vermont
- Linn Benton Tractor Company of Targent, Oregon
- Salem Farm Supply of Salem, New York
- Farm Depot of Caro, Michigan
- Panhandle Equipment of Dumas, Texas
- Krone America of El Centro, California
- Krone America of Turlock, California
- Krone America of Twin Falls, Idaho
Krone congratulates these dealers on achieving this recognition and thanks them for their continued support of Krone Cutting Edge™ hay and forage equipment.
About Krone North America
Krone is a 114-year old, family-owned and operated business based in Spelle, Germany. Our North American division — Krone NA — has been providing customers with premium-quality Cutting Edge™ hay and forage equipment for more than 47 years, equipment that is German engineered for North American fields.
Because Krone’s sole focus is on hay and forage equipment, we truly understand our customers. That means when Krone employees set out to design and build equipment, we begin by asking customers exactly what they need. And because Krone is a privately-held company, we answer only to customer needs — not corporate shareholder demands.