Methyl Donors and 1-C Metabolism in Dairy Cattle
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM CST
Duration: 3 hours
Join Balchem and Feedstuffs on Wednesday, April 29th for the Mini Symposium, "Methyl Donors and 1-C Metabolism in Dairy Cattle."
*Earn three ARPAS CEU credits!
Methyl Donors and 1-C Metabolism Agenda
- 10:00 AM: Dr. Joe McFadden, Cornell University
- Methyl Donor Nutrition in the Transition Dairy Cow: Contemporary Health Perspectives
- 10:45 AM: Dr. Pete Hansen, University of Florida
- Methyl Donors and Epigenetic Regulation of the Early Embryo
- 11:30 PM: Dr. Heather White, University of Wisconsin
- The Dual Essentiality of Choline and Methionine
- 12:15 PM: Dr. Mark Hanigan, Virginia Tech
- Methods & Challenges for Assessing Amino Acid Bioavailability
*Earn three CEU credits!
Watch the latest Real Science Lecture Series webinar by visiting the Balchem YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/BalchemANH