Agri-Plastics, Group of Companies, announces the introduction of the NEW Ultra Flex-Pen. This modular pen system has single front and back panel walls, and two individual side walls. This pen is lightweight, versatile, easy to use, and packed with new features to make it easier for producers to grow healthy calves indoors.
This system was developed so that single pens could convert to a group pen simply by detaching a side panel. This innovative, stand-alone solution allows calves to be housed individually, then grouped when health permits. By keeping stress levels down, calves have a better chance to grow strong and healthy. They also learn how to socialize within smaller groups, which helps ease the transition into a larger herd.
Pens need to be durable and strong, but also lightweight so they are easy to move. So Agri-Plastics developed the next generation of indoor transition pens - The Ultra Flex-Pen. A new compression molding process keeps the panels lightweight. Smooth surfaces and curved edges make it easy to clean. Ventilation is also very important, so a large rear rotary vent helps control airflow.
The NEW Ultra Flex-Pen features include:
- Ultra lightweight for easy setup and cleaning without jeopardizing durability
- Self-aligning panels use EZ-Glide Connection Tabs and Hinges for easy and quick setup
- Ultra bio-secure
- Ultra rear rotary venting has no steel wire to rust, fully adjustable air flow control, and no separate parts to lose or store
- Individual penning used to maximize pens per room size
- Individual pens interlock together for a clean line of calf spaces
- Center panels can be removed to create a group penning option
- Ultra pen access with a bi-swing front door for maximum flexibility
- Large egronomically-designed door handle
- Ultra tough, non-metal door frame made with a structural compression molding process
- Ultra Flex-Pen panels available in a 5’, 6’, and 7’ lengths to fit any size barn operation and allows for optimum calf space
- 10-year Warranty - One of the best warranties in the business
To find an international dealer, go to: https://calfhutch.com/international-dealers/
About Agri-Plastics: The VanBuuren family founded Agri-Plastics in 1995. These third-generation dairymen know first-hand the difficulties experienced on a dairy farm, so they began experimenting with hutch designs to provide healthier, more comfortable environments for calves. Over the years, Agri-Plastics has listened and learned from many other producers, and they have used that knowledge to create game-changing innovations that have since become industry standards.
About Agri-Comfort: Agri-Comfort was founded by Darren VanBuuren of Agri-Plastics and Noel Kelly of Creva Agri-International who are dairy farmers and established leaders in cow and calf comfort solutions. This company was built so that fellow dairy farmers worldwide are aware of and have access to the best on-farm solutions through the use of efficient and effective logistics and sales channels.
Agri-Comfort has partnered with the best factories so that farmers can trust where the products are sourced, the factory warranties and the advice offered by their specialists.
Agri-Plastics - the leader in Calf Housing Innovations and Solutions.