Starting June 23rd and running through July 30, we will have speakers from all different areas of agriculture available for you to listen and interact!
This agricultural webinar series offers economic and stimulus updates, provides details on the dairy protection program, and creates discussion on the focus of fiscal longevity. Join the South Dakota Ag Foundation and Central Plains Dairy Foundation, in partnership with SDARL, Farm Credit Services of America, First Dakota National Bank, and Maxwell Strategies, this summer to interact in discussion with our highly experienced and educated speakers from all different areas of Ag.
The first session and kick off of this series is Tuesday, June 23 at 10:00am (CST) with John Weber. John is a senior advisor for Representative Dusty Johnson’s office. He will provide an update on the response to the market fall out from COVID-19, while also providing insight on the CARES Act, specifically as it is implemented through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) as well as the prospects for future assistance. Interact with John during the Q&A portion of the webinar!
If you are interested in registering for this session, there are still spots available! Grab a seat today by using the link below.
To register for John’s session, please click here!
Below is a full list of our free ag webinar series.
- Federal Response to Ag and COVID-19
- June 23 @ 10am (CST) with John Weber
- Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) Insurance
- June 30 @ 10am (CST) with Jane Jaspers and Bradyn Steffen
- Managing Through the Black Swan Cycle
- July 2 @ 10am (CST) with Dr. David Kohl
- Dairy Economic Update
- July 9 @ 2pm (CST) with Sarina Sharp
- Financial Decision Making & Resiliency in a Crisis!
- July 23 @ 10am (CST) with Alan Hojer
- Leadership During Uncertain Times
- July 30 @ 2pm (CST) with Don Norton, Olga Reuvekamp, & Chris Maxwell
If you are interested in any of the sessions not yet posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. She will contact you as soon as you may register for the rest of the series.