The 2021 Pennsylvania Dairy Summit is going virtual! During the four-day event on February 8-11, let’s emerge together into this new chapter and find solutions to help our industry advance, adapt, perform, and thrive. With an expert line-up of dynamic speakers, opportunities to get a virtual look at different dairy operations, and other exciting networking opportunities, the virtual Dairy Summit is designed to bring the industry together as we look to the future.
Hosted by the Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania and Center for Dairy Excellence, the annual dairy conference will utilize a virtual conference platform to ensure the program is robust, accessible, educational, and engaging for dairy producers and allied-industry representatives in Pennsylvania and across the nation.
“The benefit of a virtual format is we were able to secure an expert line-up of speakers that are not always available for in-person events. These speakers are bold, forward-thinking and will be available to chat with attendees and answer questions in real time,” said Jessica Slaymaker, the 2021 Pennsylvania Dairy Summit chair and a dairy farmer from Tioga County. “Dairy producers will emerge with a new outlook, fresh ideas, and renewed perspectives on the future of dairy.”
When: February 8-11, 2021
Where: Virtual Conference
How to Register: Visit www.padairysummit.org to register and learn more.
What to Expect:
- An immersive, easy-to-navigate virtual conference platform
- Dynamic keynote speakers
- In-depth breakout sessions on broad industry issues, herd management, people management, and financial management topics
- Bonus breakout sessions with actionable lessons and hands-on skills
- Live chats with keynote speakers
- Behind-the-scenes videos and tours of dairy operations
- Exciting networking opportunities
- Door prizes and interactive activities
- Live music and entertaining videos
- Virtual expo hall
- Convenient on-demand access of all sessions for three months following the live event
- PA Dairy Producer — $100
- Out-of-State Dairy Producer — $125
- Non-Producer — $175
- College Classrooms/Clubs — $100
- College Dairy Students and Young Professionals (Age 17-25)*— $25
*Must attend Tuesday evening’s Young Professionals Chat