“The Nor-Feed products fit very well with Natural Biologics’ core principles of delivering natural animal health innovations that improve both animal performance and producer profitability,” says Dr. Charlie Elrod, president and CEO of Natural Biologics. “With our expanding network of locations, we can provide better access and local service to customers of Nor-Feed across the country.”“As we searched for a U.S.-based company to support our business, Natural Biologics became the obvious choice, sharing many of the same philosophies,” mentions Olivier Clech, joint CEO of Nor-Feed. “This partnership will offer the possibility for our current and future customers to access our products directly from the USA without the import procedures from Europe.”
The Nor-Feed products that have already been introduced to the U.S. market include:
- Nor-Grape®–The unique standardized dry grape extracts with highly documented antioxidant properties
- Nor-Spice AB® – A 100% natural premix of additives based on citrus extracts and standardized in citroflavonoids and pectic oligosaccharides: the natural growth promoter
- Norponin XO® – Delivering the benefits of saponins including performance, sustainability and contribution to the management of coccidial risk
- Norponin Opti® – The yucca replacer: the highest quality at a better price
- Durelax® – Animal-calming plant extract with highly visible effects
Natural Biologics will begin importing products and supporting current customers immediately. For more information about the portfolio, visit www.norfeed.net. To learn more about Natural Biologics, visit www.NaturalBiologics.com.