DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss dairy's environmental impact and how producers can continue to make their farms more efficient and sustainable.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Robin White, assistant professor of animal and poultry sciences, Virginia Tech
- Marilyn Hershey, owner, Ar-Joy Farms; and board chair, Dairy Management Inc.
- Jamie Vander Molen, Vice President of Sustainability Initiatives and Outreach, Newtrient
- Chris Wolf, agricultural economist, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman