DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss bimodal milking and effective milking prep routines.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Roger Thomson, D.V.M., milk quality consultant, Michigan State University
- Paul Virkler, D.V.M., Quality Milk Production Specialists, Cornell University
- Scott Ferry, owner, Ferry Farms
- Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman