DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss bimodal milking and effective milking prep routines.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Roger Thomson, D.V.M., milk quality consultant, Michigan State University
- Paul Virkler, D.V.M., Quality Milk Production Specialists, Cornell University
- Scott Ferry, owner, Ferry Farms
- Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the event and receive a link to the live broadcast. Registering once signs you up for all future broadcasts.
This DairyLivestream was sponsored by Diamond V.
Press play to listen