The XUV835R and XUV865R Signature Edition vehicles are the premium models for John Deere enthusiasts. In addition to the features that Deere customers have come to expect, including a climate-controlled cab, easier shifting with an integrated park brake, informative instrument cluster, and 4-wheel drive and differential lock with the flip of a switch, Signature Edition Gator Utility Vehicles come standard with the following:
- Genuine leather seats and leather-wrapped grab handles that are easy to clean
- Integrated touchscreen infotainment system delivers automotive-grade smartphone integration, rear-facing camera, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, AM/FM, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- Memorable audio experience with a seven-speaker sound system, professionally tuned by Harmon
- Rear-facing camera displays image on the infotainment screen with the push of a button to provide better visibility when attaching trailers or spreading materials like seed or salt.
- Bumper Pro Brush Guard protects the front of the vehicle, provides rubber bumpers for pushing gates, and features a center screen to keep debris from entering the radiator
- Front roof-mounted LED driving lights
- Rear-sliding window
“At John Deere, ‘Signature Edition’ means top of the line with the best features and upgrades,” said Maureen McCormack, Go-to-Market Manager, Gator Utility Vehicles. “That’s exactly what you’ll get with Signature Edition Gator Utility Vehicles – leather seats, touchscreen infotainment system, high-end audio, rear-facing camera – it’s the best of the best in UVs.”
Signature Edition Gator Utility Vehicles will arrive at John Deere dealerships beginning in April 2022. Those interested in the XUV835R and XUV865R Signature Edition Vehicles can contact their local John Deere dealer to learn more or place an order. For more information about John Deere and the full line of Gator UV products, visit the John Deere website.