In an effort to provide additional information into this topic, POET Nutrition and Dakota Gold by POET proudly sponsor the webinar "DDGS and Milk Fat - Perception or Reality?". This webinar features Dr. Hugo Ramirez from Iowa State University. Dr. Ramirez will provide webinar attendees with key insights on management and formulation strategies to effectively feed DDGS without affecting milk fat production. Additionally, this webinar will include a presentation by Mr. Dave Peschong from POET who will discuss POET's strategies for ensuring nutritional consistency of Dakota Gold to their customers. Mr. Peschong will also provide a market update on factors affecting DDGS pricing and availability.
Key Learning Points:
- Mode of action(s) of milk fat depression
- Industry perceived relationship of DDGS to milk fat depression
- Dietary strategies for feeding DDGS without affecting milk fat production
- Value of feeding DDGS and feed cost savings
- "The POET Guarantee" - How POET ensures customers with a consistent product
- Market update and trends for DDGS
SIGN UP TODAY!
9:00 a.m. Central (Chicago)