As we continue to operate our business to serve you during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are committed to providing you regular updates on the steps we are taking to continue to operate our business and provide customers with high-quality seed, crop protection and digital solutions.
Industry News: Agriculture is a Critical Industry
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued guidance recognizing agriculture as a critical industry that should continue to operate as the country responds to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- As a company 100% focused on agriculture, Corteva Agriscience is continuing to operate and advocating for measures to enable employees to continue to serve customers during the outbreak while following all CDC guidelines.
- We have dedicated staff in sales and customer service who are continuing to provide sales and service support. Order fulfillment continues uninterrupted.
- Corteva sites are open to essential personnel to conduct business. At many of our sites across the country, we’re fully enabling employees with tools to work from home.
- Our local sales and agronomy teams remain ready to assist you. To protect your safety, we are asking those with direct customer contact to follow CDC guidelines about social distancing to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
- We have suspended visitors to all U.S. sites unless a special exemption and proper safety procedures are in place.
- We’re using virtual solutions to connect with customers where possible.
Production and Supply Chain
- Our seed production and manufacturing plants continue to operate at full capacity.
- The vast majority of seed for the U.S. 2020 growing season has already been delivered to points of sale for spring planting.
- We are working to secure our 2021 seed supply needs but anticipate little to no impact at this time.
- Our Crop Protection Supply Chain and Procurement teams are tracking and monitoring the status of our raw material suppliers, production facilities and logistics movements for all products in the countries impacted by COVID-19.
- Our global and diversified supply chain provides a competitive advantage and at this time, Corteva does not anticipate crop protection supply disruptions as a result of the coronavirus.
The personal health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers, as well as our ability to safely and effectively serve our customers, is our utmost priority as we continue to operate our company.
Thank you for your continued business and loyalty – and for the steadfast commitment of farmers and ranchers like you who are helping to ensure Americans and people across the world have enough healthy, safe food to eat.