DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will focus on the "demand destruction" caused by COVID-19 and how supply chains are being reconstructed to meet the new dairy needs.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Chad Vincent, CEO, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- John Talbot, CEO, California Milk Advisory Board
- Mark Stephenson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Andy Novakovic, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the next event and receive a reminder with a link to the live broadcast.