DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will dive further into how the federal milk marketing order system might be improved.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Erin Taylor, Acting Director of the Order Formulation and Enforcement Division, USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
- Ed Gallagher, President of Risk Management, Dairy Farmers of America
- Alan Zolin, Manager, Zolin International LLC
- Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the next event and receive a link to the live broadcast. Registering for one event signs you up for all future broadcasts.
Press play to listen