DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will discuss possible avenues for change to the Federal Order system.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Roger Cryan, Chief Economist, American Farm Bureau Federation
- Mike Brown, Dairy Supply Chain Director, Kroger Co.
- Mark Stephenson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Andy Novakovic, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman