DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will look into effects of and potential fixes for the rising costs of farm inputs.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Tanner Ehmke, Lead Economist for dairy and specialty crops, CoBank
- Skip Hardie, owner, Walnut Ridge Dairy and Hardie Farms
- Nate Donnay, Director of Dairy Market Insight, StoneX Group
- Andy Novakovic, agricultural economist, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman
Register for the next event and receive a link to the live broadcast. Registering once signs you up for all future broadcasts.
Press play to listen