The 2017 Pennsylvania Forage Conference will be held on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at the Grantville Holiday Inn. Registration will begin at 8:45 am with the program beginning at 10:00. Visit with industry professionals and farmers and enjoy the day listening and learning about educational topics pertaining to forage production from industry leaders!
Topics on the program for the 2017 Conference include:
- Understanding GMO’s - Dr. Troy Ott, Penn State
- Alternative Forages - Tom Kilcer, Advanced Ag Systems, Kinderhook, NY
- Hay Marketing Producer Panel - David Fink, Heidel Hollow Farm; Donna Foulk, Penn State Extension
- Weed Control in Forages - Dwight Lingenfelter, Penn State Extension
- Weather Trends and Patterns - Bill Kirk, Weather Trends International, Bethlehem, PA
- Pennsylvania Forage & Grassland Council Meeting and Presentation of Awards
Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit with industry representatives and commercial exhibits, enjoy good food and fellowship! Pesticide applicators and CCA credits will be available.
Registration at the door will be $70. Conference and registration information can be found at: http://www.afgc.org/docs/PFGC_Conference_Information_2017.pdf
If you have questions regarding registration, commercial sponsorship, or exhibit space, please contact Terri Breon at: 814-355-2467 or email@example.com. For additional information regarding the content of the program, please contact Jessica Williamson at: 814-865-9552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference is sponsored by the Pennsylvania Forage and Grassland Council in cooperation with Penn State Extension.