Listen to the podcast version here!
DairyLivestream is a special series of web meeting broadcasts featuring expert perspective from dairy economists and leaders. This week's episode will dive further into how the federal milk marketing system might be improved.
Panelists for this DairyLivestream are:
- Erin Taylor, Acting Director of the Order Formulation and Enforcement Division, USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
- Ed Gallagher, President of Risk Management, Dairy Farmers of America
- Alan Zolin, Manager, Zolin International LLC
- Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Corey Geiger (moderator), Hoard's Dairyman