- Reproductive technologies for dairy use (NEW chapter in this edition)
- Fertility program scheduling and compliance
- Various methods of pregnancy diagnosis
- Genetics of fertility
- Ideal timing of breeding for cows and heifers
- A.I. technique and on-farm bull management
- Feeding strategies for improving fertility
Each of the 19 chapters is authored by different reproduction specialists from universities and companies across North America, providing a variety of perspectives on today’s dairy industry.
8.5 x 11 inches
Softcover, perfect bound
Looking for the 2007 edition? Click here to order the previous version of Dairy Cattle Fertility in English. That edition is also available in Spanish.