The information below has been supplied by dairy marketers and other industry organizations. It has not been edited, verified or endorsed by Hoard’s Dairyman.What: Media Opportunities with Valley Irrigation at Husker Harvest Days
When: September 13-15 (by appointment)
Where: Husker Harvest Days – Grand Island, NE
Who: Valley Irrigation Product Experts
Meet onsite with our product specialists to learn how Valley continues to provide innovative solutions to meet grower demands.
- Get one-on-one interviews with our experts as they share information about a new energy source – Ag Solar by Valley, to power not only your pivots, but your operation.
- Check out the AccuRail toolbar, a multitasking tool that boosts productivity by delivering optimal, pinpoint spray applications.
- Learn how growers are adopting the latest AI and machine learning technology with Valley Insights, capturing problem areas in the field, oftentimes before the eye can see and during critical stages of plant development.
- Plus, learn about X-Tec 343 – this high-speed center drive lets growers apply protectants uniformly and at the proper concentration directly through the pivot.
- Tues., Sept. 13 – Bill Belluso and Jeff Berggren, Valley Territory Sales Managers, Ag Solar
- Wed., Sept. 14 – Richard Pickens, Territory Technical Sales Manager, Prospera Technologies
- Thurs., Sept. 15 – Richard Pickens, Territory Technical Sales Manager, Prospera Technologies
Colleen HabrockSenior Marketing Specialist, Valley Irrigationcolleen.firstname.lastname@example.orgPh: 402-963-4260
Onsite during show:Josh NienhueserCentral West Territory Manager, Valley Irrigationjosh.email@example.comPh: 402-984-1648