The information below has been supplied by dairy marketers and other industry organizations. It has not been edited, verified or endorsed by Hoard’s Dairyman.
“We’re thrilled to collaborate with Zoetis and bring even more data together to streamline processes for success,” says Scott Noble, VAS vice president of strategy. “The powerful combination of genomic data and herd management software helps inform profit-driven decisions.”
This integration makes recording, submitting and evaluating genetic test data seamless between VAS PULSE Platform and Zoetis SearchPoint®. You’ll be able to:
- Streamline data entry – animal identification, sample and pedigree data updates – by entering it in one place. Enter it in PULSE Platform, and it automatically updates in SearchPoint.
- Use DairyComp mobile work lists to locate animals for sampling and scan their sample barcode to store on their record.
- Use the new genomic sample submission form in PULSE Platform to assign sample types and select the Zoetis test to be performed and submitted electronically.
- Check individual animal genomic test statuses on the new PULSE “submitted samples” page.
- View up-to-date genomic values and test results in the PULSE Platform “CowCard genomics” tab.
- Automatically synchronize updated genomic values in PULSE Platform and DairyComp.
“Data integration and seamless workflows help to unlock the power of CLARIFIDE® Plus across the farm,” said Jason Osterstock, D.V.M., Ph.D., vice president and head of precision animal health at Zoetis. “Our collaboration with VAS makes it easier for dairy producers to capture the value of genetic testing and the accuracy of genomic predictions for health and production outcomes in their herds.”
The Zoetis genomics integration is one of 40 integrations offered by VAS. VAS is proud to collaborate with Zoetis to bring you more connectivity and insights.
“Begin the digital transformation of your dairy by bridging the information gap to boost productivity and build your future herd,” says Noble.
Contact VAS Support to turn on this integration for your dairy or view the instructions in the PULSE Platform.